Java is the most regularly used programming language for the creation of web applications. This high-level programming language develops by the Sun Micro-system. This language was designed for use in the world of internet and known for fastest, secure, and most reliable language of the computing platform. One interesting fact is that Java programmers are among the highest paid programmers in the industry. Oracle had announced that in the first month of 2019, without a commercial license, Java S8 public updates will not be accessible for business, commercial or production use. Three years ago, there was news in the market that Oracle was planning to convert Java into more of money more covert language that would have brought profits to the organizations. Java 12 is expected to release in March 2019, and Java 13 will be available in September 2019.
What’s new in the Java Update 2019?
After the launching of Java, this programming language has been active on more than 10 billion devices globally.
From an open source platform to apply in the wireless systems to security systems, it has been very popular among the Java Web Development Company, developers prefer as the top language for the development purpose in the software development community.
A lot of people learned Java in their early years of programming, some go further, and others don’t like that much.
Java programming language has provided a proper setup to various light-weight development frameworks. Java is one of those languages that carry a long and strong future as it carries a strong presence in the corporate. But the quality will matter, if the quality doesn’t improve, it may fall back.
- Many modules are trying to fit into the Internet of Devices, and this feature shows its compatibility. Simplification of java language will help this language grow faster in the future.
- Many tech experts are expecting that there is no threat to the Java language. Many languages arrive in the market and depart, but these languages lack the diverse options that Java offers to the developers. The major players in the industry don’t switch from the platform they have worked on as they know how to manage these things when it comes to a big scale.
- New developers are excited to make this language as their core working platform because of its frequent releases drive innovation and engagement.
- Switch expressions expect, to be in JDK 12+ they simplify the old switch statements we know.
- The JVM (Java virtual machine) plays a significant role. When you write your code in the java and compile it, you get a byte-code that is a set of instructions that will run on the system. At that time, the JVM plays the most crucial role as it executes the code that you have written. The best thing that this carries is that other languages can also produce their byte-code and run on JVM that states that there are certain languages which develop that can run along with java functionality.
- The coming time of Java language is very optimistic. Languages such as Kotlin and Scala are giving strong competition on JVM that will push Java to have even a better and brighter future.
- The compiler is going to intelligent and fast. By the help of fast compiler, building larger, some complex systems having fewer lines of code will be possible. Various Data objects along with data types will also help to make AI/ML devices.
- Kotlin made headlines when Google officially announced that they are making Kotlin as the official language for the Android app development. Kotlin carries all the cool and exciting features that Android demands as Android developers are unable to utilize the latest features of the java and face difficulty as the older version still supports version 7 and 8. So, Kotlin can see as the main competition for Java language.
- Java will be available for free. The major enterprises that utilize the Oracle JDK in their projects wouldn’t be so disturbed by the updates.
- In the current rankings, the best programming language is java.
- It declares that JAVA will use the 6-month release cycle, so we expect every 6 months release, and you can expect new features to faster.
- Now developers can use Project Loom which is not yet fully implemented. It will introduce fibers as lightweight, efficient threads managed by the Java virtual machine. Millions of fibers can be spawn in a single JVM.
As Oracle being the committed and long-term owner of Java, it has a strong development future road-map for this language. The company is planning to modular the platform and increase security and overall performance, which enables Java to scale easily from large software systems to smaller devices. This highly popular language is helping in building a safer and easily accessible virtual world platform for the world.