abrt-dump-oops (1) - Linux Man Pages
abrt-dump-oops: Extract oops from FILE (or standard input)
abrt-dump-oops - Extract oops from FILE (or standard input)
- Configuration file where user can disable detection of non-fatal MCEs
- Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times.
- Log to syslog
- Print found oopses on standard output
- Create new problem directory in DIR for every oops found
- Same as -d DumpLocation, DumpLocation is specified in abrt.conf
- Save the extracted information in PROBLEM directory
- Make the problem directory world readable. Usable only with -d/-D
- Throttle problem directory creation to 1 per second
- Print search string(s) for abrt-watch-log to stdout and exit
- • ABRT team
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.