arm4_report (1) - Linux Man Pages
arm4_report: report on ARM 4 transactions
NAMEarm4_report - report on ARM 4 transactions
arm4_report [[--summary|-s] | [--detailed|-d]]
WARNINGThis program is deprecated and may not exist in a future release
DESCRIPTIONThe arm4_report program is a simple reporting interface to the ARM 4 transaction database. Two types of reports are available. The summary report shows response time statistics for all instances of a transaction instead of individual instances. The detailed report shows the results of individual transactions.
- -h, --help
- display the command line options.
- -V, --Version
- display the program version and exit.
- -s, --summary
- display summary information for each of the transaction types in the database. This is the default if neither summary nor detailed reports are specified.
- -d, --detailed
- show detailed information for each transaction instance.
- -C, --Config config_file
- specifies a configuration file for this instance instead of using the default configuration file. The default configuration file /etc/arm4.conf is used if none is specified.
- -a, --archive archive_directory
- read an archive created using the arm4_control --archive command.
KNOWN BUGSAlthough intended to be used as a user space program, the current implementation accesses the database directly. This means that the program must be run by the database owner or as root.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at <http://www.arm4.org>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005-2008 David Carter <dcarter [at] arm4.org> and others. All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies this distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.