bfuse (1) - Linux Manuals
bfuse: Create a FUSE filesystem out of BlackBerry databases.
bfuse - Create a FUSE filesystem out of BlackBerry databases.
SYNOPSISbfuse mountpoint [options]
bfuse connects to your BlackBerry and turns its databases into a mounted filesystem using the FUSE filesystem library. As such, it has a few basic arguments, and a list of common options supported by FUSE.
The device will remain in Desktop mode for as long as bfuse runs.
For more information on FUSE options, see http://fuse.sourceforge.net/
- --p pin
- Specify the PIN of the device you want to mount. Default is to mount all available devices.
- --P password
Simplistic method to specify the device password on the command line.
- --o opt
- FUSE mount options.
- Display a command help summary.
- Display version information, including Barry library, FUSE library, and kernel interface.
- Enable debug output. Implies '-f'.
- Operate in the foreground.
Disable multi-threaded operation.