blaze-list (1) - Linux Man Pages
blaze-list: browse the content of the BlazeBlogger repository
blaze-list - browse the content of the BlazeBlogger repository
SYNOPSISblaze-list [-cpqrsCPSV] [-b directory] [-I id] [-a author] [-t title] [-T tag] [-d day] [-m month] [-y year] [-n number]
DESCRIPTIONblaze-list displays the content of the BlazeBlogger repository. All items are listed by default, but desired subset can be easily selected via additional options.
- -b, --blogdir directory
- Specify the directory where the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is the current working directory.
- -I, --id id
- Display the record with specified id only.
- -a, --author author
- List records by specified author only.
- -t, --title title
- List records with matching title.
- -T, --tag tag
- List records tagged as tag.
- -d, --day day
- List records from the specified day where day is in the DD format. Do not forget to specify the month and year as well, unless you, for example, want to list all records from the first day of every month.
- -m, --month month
- List records from the specified month where month is in the MM format. Do not forget to specify the year as well, unless you, for example, want to list all july records.
- -y, --year year
- List records from the specified year where year is in the YYYY format.
- -n, --number number
- List selected number of records only.
- -p, --pages
- List pages instead of blog posts.
- -P, --posts
- List blog posts; this is the default option.
- -S, --stats
- Show repository statistics instead of blog posts.
- -s, --short
- Display each record on a single line.
- -r, --reverse
- Display records in reverse order.
- -c, --color, --colour
- Enable coloured output, no matter what is set in the configuration.
- -C, --no-color, --no-colour
- Disable coloured output, no matter what is set in the configuration.
- -q, --quiet
- Avoid displaying messages that are not necessary.
- -V, --verbose
- Display all messages. This is the default option.
- -h, --help
- Display usage information and exit.
- -v, --version
- Display version information and exit.
BUGSTo report bug or even send patch, either add new issue to the project bugtracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. You can also contact the author directly via e-mail.
AUTHORWritten by Jaromir Hradilek <jhradilek [at] gmail.com>.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2009 Jaromir Hradilek
This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.