carbon-aggregator (1) - Linux Man Pages
carbon-aggregator: buffer metrics over time before reporting to carbon-cache
NAMEcarbon-aggregator - buffer metrics over time before reporting to carbon-cache
carbon-aggregator [options] start
DESCRIPTIONcarbon-aggregator can be run in front of carbon-cache to buffer metrics over time before reporting them into whisper.
- -h, --help
- Show the embedded help.
- Run in the foreground, log to stdout
- Record performance profile data to the given file
- Write pid to the given file
- Use the given config file
- Write logs in the given directory
- Manage a specific carbon instance
- Use the given aggregation rules file.
- Use the given rewrite rules file.
AUTHORcarbon-aggregator, created by Chris Davis.
This manual page was written by Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt [at] capi2name.de, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).