cas (1) - Linux Manuals
cas: c aMule statistics
cas - c aMule statistics
SYNOPSIS_untranslated[-o] _untranslated[-p] [-c <path>]
DESCRIPTIONcas is a program for displaying the contents of your aMule online signature file to console (in a human readable form). For this to work, you must enable the "Online Signature" option in aMule's preferences.
- Writes the online signature picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to.
- HTML page with stats and picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to.
- [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ]
- Read config from <path> instead of home
- Prints a short usage description.
Without any options, it prints online signature data to stdout.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member.
COPYRIGHTaMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License.
AUTHORThis manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule [at] vollstreckernet.de>