ccze-cssdump (1) - Linux Man Pages
ccze-cssdump: Dump CCZE color setup into CSS format
NAMEccze-cssdump - Dump CCZE color setup into CSS format
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the ccze-cssdump utility, which is a simple tool to dump the color setup of CCZE into Cascading Style Sheet format, to be used later by ccze -h -o cssfile.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -F, --rcfile rcfile
- Read rcfile as a configuration file upon startup.
- -l, --load
- Load the default configuration files upon startup.
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -V, --version
- Show version of program.
- /etc/colorizerc, $HOME/.colorizerc
- These files are the default configuration files for colorize, and are parsed by ccze for the sake of full compatibility.
- This two are the main configuration files, in which one can change the colors used by the program to his liking. See the comments in the beginning of /etc/cczerc for a description on the files' structure.
AUTHORccze was written by Gergely Nagy <algernon [at] bonehunter.rulez.org>, based on colorize by Istvan Karaszi <colorize [at] spam.raszi.hu>.