cervisia (1) - Linux Man Pages
cervisia: Graphical CVS frontend
NAMECervisia - Graphical CVS frontend
DESCRIPTIONCervisia is a graphical user interface for the Concurrent Versions System. It is based on the KDE libraries and therefore shares their Look'n'Feel, configuration and help system.
OPTIONSCervisia accepts the following options:
- Tells Cervisia to open the sandbox in directory at startup
- --resolve filename
- Shows a resolve dialog for the given file
- --log filename
- Shows a log dialog for the given file
- --annotate filename
- Shows a annotation dialog for the given file
- --caption caption
- Sets the caption, i. e. what is shown in the title bar
- --icon icon
- Sets the program's icon (used by window managers and panels)
- --miniicon miniicon
- Sets the program's mini icon (used by window managers and panels)
- --config filename
- Uses the given file for the configuration
- --dcopserver server
- Sets the dcopserver the program should use
- Disables the crash handler. Use this to get core dumps
- Waits for a WM_NET compatible windowmanager
- --style style
- Sets the application GUI style
- --geometry geometry
- Sets the geometry of the main window
FILES_KDECONFDIR_/cervisiarc - global configuration file
AUTHORCervisia was originally developed by Bernd Gehrmann and is now maintained by Christian Loose <christian.loose [at] kdemail.net>.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at http://bugs.kde.org.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.