cl_status (1) - Linux Man Pages
cl_status: Check Status of the High-Availability Linux (Linux-HA) Subsystem
NAMEcl_status - Check Status of the High-Availability Linux (Linux-HA) Subsystem
SYNOPSIScl_status <sub-command>[<options>] [<parameters>]
DESCRIPTIONcl_status is used to check the status of the High-Availability Linux Subsystem
- Indicate if heartbeat is running on the local system.
- List the nodes in the cluster
- nodetype TYPE
- List the nodes of the given type. Currently the available types are ping and normal.
- listhblinks NODENAME
- List the network interfaces used as heartbeat links. Nodename should be as per the ha.cf file for the cluster.
- hblinkstatus NODENAME LINKNAME
- Show the status of a heartbeat link. Nodename should be as per the ha.cf file for the cluster. Linkname should be as per the output of the listhblinks subcomand.
- clientstatus NODENAME CLIENTID [TIMEOUT]
- Show the status of heartbeat clients. Nodename and Client-ID should be as per the ha.cf file for the cluster. Timeout is in milliseconds, the default is 100ms.
- Show the status of cluster resources. Status will be one of: local, foreign, all or none.
- hbparameter -p PARAMETERNAME
Retrieve the value of cluster parameters.
The parameters may be one of the following, however some parameters
which have not been specified may not retrieved:
- apiauth, auto_failback, baud, debug, debugfile, deadping, deadtime, hbversion, hopfudge, initdead, keepalive, logfacility, logfile, msgfmt, nice_failback, node, normalpoll, stonith, udpport, warntime, watchdog
- Make the output more human readable. The default output should be easier for scripts to parse. Available with all commands.
- List only 'ping' nodes. Available with hbstatus sub-command.
List only 'normal' nodes.
Available with hbstatus sub-command.
DOCUMENTATIONMore information may be found at http://www.linux-ha.org/
cl_status - Sun Jiang Dong
<sunjd [at] cn.ibm.com>
linux-ha - Alan Robertson <alanr [at] unix.sh> et al.
man page - Horms <horms [at] verge.net.au>