condor_router_rm (1) - Linux Man Pages
condor_router_rm Remove jobs being managed by the HTCondor Job Router
Synopsiscondor_router_rm [ router_rm options ] [ condor_rm options ]
Descriptioncondor_router_rm is a script that provides additional features above those offered by condor_rm , for removing jobs being managed by the HTCondor Job Router.
The options that may be supplied to condor_router_rm belong to two groups:
- * router_rm options provide the additional features
- * condor_rm options are those options already offered by condor_rm . See the condor_rm manual page for specification of these options.
- (router_rm option) Remove jobs matching the constraint specified by X
- (router_rm option) Remove only jobs in the hold state
- (router_rm option) Remove only idle jobs
- (router_rm option) Remove only jobs on specified route
condor_router_rm will exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.