condor_transfer_data (1) - Linux Man Pages
condor_transfer_data transfer spooled data
Synopsiscondor_transfer_data [ -help -version ]
condor_transfer_data [ -pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber] -name scheddname ][ -addr <a.b.c.d:port> ] cluster... cluster.process... user... -constraint expression ...
condor_transfer_data [ -pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber] -name scheddname ][ -addr <a.b.c.d:port> ] -all
Descriptioncondor_transfer_data causes HTCondor to transfer spooled data. It is meant to be used in conjunction with the -spool option of condor_submit , as in
condor_submit -spool mysubmitfile
Submission of a job with the -spool option causes HTCondor to spool all input files, the job event log, and any proxy across a connection to the machine where the condor_schedd daemon is running. After spooling these files, the machine from which the job is submitted may disconnect from the network or modify its local copies of the spooled files.
When the job finishes, the job has JobStatus = 4, meaning that the job has completed. The output of the job is spooled, and condor_transfer_data retrieves the output of the completed job.
- Display usage information
- Display version information
- Specify a pool by giving the central manager's host name and an optional port number
- Send the command to a machine identified by scheddname
- Send the command to a machine located at <a.b.c.d:port>
- Transfer spooled data belonging to the specified cluster
- Transfer spooled data belonging to a specific job in the cluster
- Transfer spooled data belonging to the specified user
- Transfer spooled data for jobs which match the job ClassAd expression constraint
- Transfer all spooled data
condor_transfer_data will exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.