distccmon-text (1) - Linux Man Pages
distccmon-text: Displays current compilation jobs in text form.
- repeatedly updates after delay (fractional) seconds.
The output of distccmon-text contains one line for each job currently being compiled. Each line contains the following columns:
- ID of the distcc client process.
- Identifies the phase of operation. In order these may be "Startup", "Blocked", "Connected", "Preprocess", "Conect", "Send", "Receive" and "Done".
- The input filename, if known.
- The compile hostname. May be followed in square brackets by the slot index for that host.
To display currently active jobs (updated every second):
- distccmon-text 1
To display the status once:
distcc was written by Martin Pool <mbp [at] sourcefrog.net>, with the co-operation of many scholars including Wayne Davison, Frerich Raabe, Dimitri Papadopoulos and others noted in the NEWS file. Please report bugs to <distcc [at] lists.samba.org>.