doveadm-who (1) - Linux Man Pages
doveadm-who: Show who is logged in to the Dovecot server
NAMEdoveadm-who - Show who is logged in to the Dovecot server
SYNOPSISdoveadm [-Dv] [-f formatter] who
DESCRIPTIONThe who command is used to show which users from which hosts are currently connected to which service.
OPTIONSGlobal doveadm(1) options:
- Enables verbosity and debug messages.
for formatting the output.
Supported formatters are:
- prints each line with key=value pairs.
value pair on its own line and separates records with form feed character (^L).
- prints a table header followed by tab separated value lines.
- prints a table header followed by adjusted value lines.
- Enables verbosity, including progress counter.
This command uses by default the output formatter table.
Command specific options:
- Print one line per user and connection. Otherwise the connections are grouped by the username.
This option is used to specify an alternative socket.
The option's argument is either an absolute path to a local UNIX domain
socket, or a hostname and port
in order to connect a remote host via a TCP socket.
By default doveadm(1) will use the socket /var/run/dovecot/anvil. The socket may be located in another directory, when the default base_dir setting was overridden in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf.
- Specify an ip address or network range, in CIDR notation, to reduce the result to matching connections.
- List only users, whose name match user. It's also possible to use wildcards in the user name.
EXAMPLEShow authenticated sessions, filtered by the client's IP address.
doveadm who ::1 username # proto (pids) (ips) jane 2 imap (30155 30412) (::1) doveadm who 192.0.2.0/24 username # proto (pids) (ips) john [at] example.com 1 imap (30257) (192.0.2.34)
Show authenticated sessions, filtered by username.
doveadm who pvo username # proto (pids) (ips) pvo 1 sieve (30343) (fd95:4eed:38ba::25) pvo 4 imap (25693 25686 25679 25669) (fd95:4eed:38ba::25) doveadm who ja* username # proto (pids) (ips) james 1 imap (30091) (127.0.0.1) jane 2 imap (30155 30412) (::1)