dpkg-distaddfile (1) - Linux Man Pages
dpkg-distaddfile: add entries to debian/files
dpkg-distaddfile - add entries to debian/files
SYNOPSISdpkg-distaddfile [option...] filename section priority
DESCRIPTIONdpkg-distaddfile adds an entry for a named file to debian/files.
It takes three non-option arguments, the filename and the section and priority for the .changes file.
The filename should be specified relative to the directory where dpkg-genchanges will expect to find the files, usually .., rather than being a pathname relative to the current directory when dpkg-distaddfile is run.
- Read or write the list of files to be uploaded here, rather than using debian/files.
- -?, --help
- Show the usage message and exit.
- Show the version and exit.
- Sets the color mode (since dpkg 1.18.5). The currently accepted values are: auto (default), always and never.
- If set, it will be used to decide whether to activate Native Language Support, also known as internationalization (or i18n) support (since dpkg 1.19.0). The accepted values are: 0 and 1 (default).
- The list of generated files which are part of the upload being prepared. dpkg-distaddfile can be used to add additional files.