e2ls (1) - Linux Man Pages
e2ls: list files and directories on an ext2 filesystem
e2ls - list files and directories on an ext2 filesystem
SYNOPSISe2ls [options] file_specification
DESCRIPTIONThe e2ls command is used to list files and directories on an ext2 filesystem.
- Show hidden directories.
- Sort by creation time (must include -t when using -l).
- -d dir
- Open the ext2 filesystem specified by dir.
- Show deleted files bracketed with ><.
- No sorting of the file list.
- Show the inodes (very useful for the -l option).
- Long listing.
- Reverse the sort order.
- Sort by time.
AUTHORThe e2tools were written by Keith Sheffield <sheff [at] pobox.com>.
This manual page was written by Lucas Wall <lwall [at] debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).