ezstream-file (1) - Linux Manuals
ezstream-file: script to stream files from the command line
ezstream-file.sh - script to stream files from the command line
SYNOPSIS-words [-hnqVv [-T cfg_template ] ] [file ... ]
DESCRIPTIONThe script uses an ezstream configuration file template to stream a list of files given on the command line, or via standard input. In other words, filenames are written to a temporary playlist, and a template-based configuration is generated to stream them.
The path to a configuration template must be provided, either by using the -T command line argument, or the EZSTREAM_TEMPLATE environment variable.
The configuration template must be a valid playlist configuration, and contain the follwing configuration statement:
If no input files are specified, the list of files to be streamed are read from standard input.
Command line parameters
- Print a summary of available command line parameters with short descriptions and exit.
- Po Passed to ezstream Pc Normalize metadata strings by removing excess whitespaces.
- Po Passed to ezstream Pc Be more quiet. Suppress the output that external programs send to standard error.
- -T cfg_template
- Use the configuration in cfg_template overriding the default set in the EZSTREAM_TEMPLATE environment variable.
- Print the version number and exit.
- Po Passed to ezstream Pc Produce more verbose output from ezstream Use twice for even more verbose output.
- Directory containing example configuration files for various uses of ezstream as well as example playlist and metadata scripts.
AUTHORSAn -nosplit The script and this manual were written by An Moritz Grimm Aq mdgrimm [at] gmx.net .