ffado-dbus-server (1) - Linux Man Pages
ffado-dbus-server: expose the mixer features of connected FFADO devices through DBus
NAMEdbus - expose the mixer features of connected FFADO devices through DBus
DESCRIPTIONffado-dbus-server exposes the mixer and control features of connected FFADO devices though a DBUS interface. The extent of support for controls on a given device depends entirely on the status of that device's FFADO driver.
By using DBus it is possible for control applications to be developed independently of FFADO. The DBus interface provided by ffado-dbus-server is used by ffado-mixer but there is no reason other implementations could not be written.
- -?, --help, --usage
- Show brief usage information and exit
- -V, --version
- Print the program version and exit
- -q, -q, --quiet, --silent
- Don't produce any output
- -n, --node=ID
- Only expose the mixer of a device on a specific node with an ID of ID
- -p, --port=NUM
- Specify use of IEEE1394 port NUM
- -v, --verbose=LEVEL
- Produce verbose output. The higher the LEVEL the more verbose the messages. The some verbose messages may only be available of FFADO was compiled with debugging enabled.