flatpak-build-bundle (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-build-bundle: Create a single-file bundle from a local repository
flatpak-build-bundle - Create a single-file bundle from a local repository
- flatpak build-bundle [OPTION...] LOCATION FILENAME NAME [BRANCH]
The collection ID set on the repository at LOCATION (if set) will be used for the bundle.
The format of the bundle file is that of an ostree static delta (against an empty base) with some flatpak specific metadata for the application icons and appdata.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Export a runtime instead of an application.
- The arch to create a bundle for. See flatpak --supported-arches for architectures supported by the host.
- The URL for the repository from which the application can be updated. Installing the bundle will automatically configure a remote for this URL.
- The URL for a .flatpakrepo file that contains the information about the repository that supplies the runtimes required by the app.
- Add the GPG key from FILE (use - for stdin).
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings.
- The OSTree commit to create a delta bundle from.
- Export to an OCI image instead of a Flatpak bundle.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
$ flatpak build-bundle /var/lib/flatpak/repo gnome-calculator.flatpak org.gnome.Calculator stable
$ flatpak build-bundle ~/.local/share/flatpak/repo gnome-calculator.flatpak org.gnome.Calculator stable
ostree(1), flatpak(1), flatpak-build-init(1), flatpak-build(1), flatpak-build-finish(1), flatpak-build-import-bundle(1), flatpak-build-update-repo(1)