flatpak-build-import-bundle (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-build-import-bundle: Import a file bundle into a local repository
flatpak-build-import-bundle - Import a file bundle into a local repository
- flatpak build-import-bundle [OPTION...] LOCATION FILENAME
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
- Override the ref specified in the bundle.
- Import an OCI image instead of a Flatpak bundle.
- Update the appstream branch after the build.
- Don't update the summary file after the new commit is added. This means the repository will not be useful for serving over http until build-update-repo has been run. This is useful is you want to do multiple repo operations before finally updating the summary.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key. This option can be used multiple times.
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings