flatpak-build-sign (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-build-sign: Sign an application or runtime
flatpak-build-sign - Sign an application or runtime
- flatpak build-sign [OPTION...] LOCATION ID [BRANCH]
Applications can also be signed during build-export, but it is sometimes useful to add additional signatures later.
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Sign the commit with this GPG key. This option can be used multiple times.
- GPG Homedir to use when looking for keyrings
- Sign a runtime instead of an app.
- The architecture to use. See flatpak --supported-arches for architectures supported by the host.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
$ flatpak build-sign --gpg-sign=D8BA6573DDD2418027736F1BC33B315E53C1E9D6 /some/repo org.my.App
ostree(1), flatpak(1), flatpak-build-export(1), flatpak-build(1),