flatpak-mask (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-mask: Mask out updates and automatic installation
flatpak-mask - Mask out updates and automatic installation
- flatpak mask [OPTION...] PATTERN...
The patterns are just a partial ref, with the * character matching anything within that part of the ref. Here are some example patterns:
org.some.App org.some.App//unstable app/org.domain.* org.some.App/arm
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Instead of adding the patterns, remove matching patterns.
- Mask refs in a per-user installation.
- Mask refs in the default system-wide installation.
- Mask refs in a system-wide installation specified by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d/. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- Print debug information during command processing.
$ flatpak mask
$ flatpak mask org.broken.App