flatpak-ps (1) - Linux Man Pages
flatpak-ps: Enumerate running instances
flatpak-ps - Enumerate running instances
- flatpak ps [OPTION...]
The following options are understood:
- Show help options and exit.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
Specify what information to show about each instance. You can list multiple fields, or use this option multiple times.
Append :s[tart], :m[iddle], :e[nd] or :f[ull] to column names to change ellipsization.
The following fields are understood by the --columns option:
- Show the instance ID
- Show the application ID
- Show the architecture
- Show the application branch
- Show the application commit
- Show the runtime ID
- Show the runtime branch
- Show the runtime commit
- Show the PID of the wrapper process
- Show the PID of the sandbox process
- Show whether the app is active (i.e. has an active window)
- Show whether the app is in the background (with no open windows)
- Show all columns
- Show the list of available columns