flatpak-search (1) - Linux Manuals
flatpak-search: Search for applications and runtimes
flatpak-search - Search for applications and runtimes
- flatpak search TEXT
The following options are understood:
- Only search through remotes in the per-user installation.
- Only search through remotes in the default system-wide installation.
- Show a system-wide installation by NAME among those defined in /etc/flatpak/installations.d/. Using --installation=default is equivalent to using --system.
- Show help options and exit.
- Print debug information during command processing.
- Print OSTree debug information during command processing.
Specify what information to show about each result. You can list multiple fields, or use this option multiple times.
Append :s[tart], :m[iddle], :e[nd] or :f[ull] to column names to change ellipsization.
The following fields are understood by the --columns option:
- Show the name
- Show the description
- Show the application ID
- Show the version
- Show the branch
- Show the remotes
- Show all columns
- Show the list of available columns
Note that field names can be abbreviated to a unique prefix.