fprcp (1) - Linux Man Pages
NAMEfprcp - Free Pascal windres preprocessor program.
fprcp -i file_name [-n] [-C] [-l PASCAL|C] [-p <include_path>]
fprcp reads a .rc file and preprocesses it, writing the result to standard output as it goes along. It replaces defined constants with their values, so windres can process the resulting file and create a resource.
fprcp needs as a minimum the -i filename option, which is the file to process.
OPTIONSfprcp has a small number of options to control its behaviour:
- Define the symbol symbol before processing is started.
- -i file
- Specify the input file name. This argument is mandatory.
- -l language
Set the programming language for include files. The
constant may be one of the following:
- The C programming language.
- the Pascal programming language
- Do not support nested comments. By default, pascal nested comments are enabled.
- -p path
Set the include path. This may contain several files, separated by