ftptop (1) - Linux Man Pages
ftptop: display running status on proftpd server connections
ftptop - display running status on proftpd server connections
DESCRIPTIONThe ftptop command displays the current status of FTP sessions in a continuously updating top like format.
- Filter the display to show sessions that are authenticating.
- Filter the display to hide sessions that are authenticating.
- Filter the display to show sessions that are downloading.
- Specify the ServerName for a specific virtual host. If used, ftptop will only show sessions for the given virtual host.
- Specify the delay, in seconds, between display refreshes. The default is 2 seconds. Only values between 0 and 15 seconds are accepted.
- Specify the full path to proftpd's run-time scoreboard file (configured via the ScoreboardFile directive in proftpd.conf). If proftpd's default directory has been changed via this directive, ftptop must either be recompiled or this option must be used in order to find proftpd's scoreboard. -h Display a short usage description, including all available options.
- Filter the display to show sessions that are idle.
- Filter the display to hide sessions that are idle.
- Filter the display to show sessions that are uploading.
- Print out the version of ftptop and quit.
ProFTPD is written and maintained by a number of people, full credits can be found on http://www.proftpd.org/credits.html
Full documentation on ProFTPD, including configuration and FAQs, is available at http://www.proftpd.org/
For help/support, try the ProFTPD mailing lists, detailed on http://www.proftpd.org/lists.html
Report bugs at http://bugs.proftpd.org/