gdal-config (1) - Linux Manuals
gdal-config - gdal-config determines various information about a GDAL installation
gdal-config [OPTIONS] Options: [--prefix[=DIR]] [--libs] [--cflags] [--version] [--ogr-enabled] [--formats]
This utility script (available on Unix systems) can be used to determine various information about a GDAL installation. It is normally just used by configure scripts for applications using GDAL but can be queried by an end user.
- the top level directory for the GDAL installation.
- The libraries and link directives required to use GDAL.
- The include and macro definition required to compiled modules using GDAL.
- Reports the GDAL version.
- Reports 'yes' or 'no' to standard output depending on whether OGR is built into GDAL.
- Reports which formats are configured into GDAL to stdout.