gigolo (1) - Linux Man Pages
gigolo: a simple frontend to easily connect to remote filesystems with GIO/GVfs
Gigolo --- a simple frontend to easily connect to remote filesystems with GIO/GVfs
Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to local and remote filesystems using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly mount a remote filesystem and manage bookmarks to such.
OPTIONSIf called without any arguments, the Gigolo main window is shown.
- -a, --auto-connect
- Connect all bookmarks which are marked as 'auto connect' and exit.
- -i, --new-instance
- Don't find and show an already running instance of Gigolo, instead force opening a new instance.
- -l, --list-schemes
- Print a list of supported URI schemes and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Be verbose and print some more information to stdout.
- -V, --version
- Show version information.
- -?, --help
- Show help information and exit.
This manual page was written by Enrico Troeger. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2. A copy of this license can be found in the file COPYING included with the source code of this program.