globus-job-get-output (1) - Linux Man Pages
globus-job-get-output: Retrieve the output and error streams from a GRAM job
globus-job-get-output - Retrieve the output and error streams from a GRAM job
globus-job-get-output [ -r RESOURCE | -resource RESOURCE ] [OPTIONS] JOBID
The globus-job-get-output program retrieves the output and error streams of the job named by JOBID. By default, globus-job-get-output will retrieve all output and error data from the job and display them to its own output and error streams. Other behavior can be controlled by using command-line options. The data retrieval is implemented by submitting another job which simply displays the contents of the first job's output and error streams. By default this retrieval job is submitted to the default GRAM resource running on the same host as the job. This behavior can be controlled by specifying a particular resource manager contact string as the RESOURCE parameter to the -r or -resource option.
- Display a help message to standard error and exit.
- Display the software version of the globus-job-get-output program to standard output.
- Display the software version of the globus-job-get-output program including DiRT information to standard output.
-resource RESOURCE, -r RESOURCE
- Submit the retrieval job to the resource named by RESOURCE instead of the default GRAM service on the same host as the job contact.
- Retrieve only the standard output stream of the job. The default is to retrieve both standard output and standard error.
- Retrieve only the standard error stream of the job. The default is to retrieve both standard output and standard error.
-tail LINES, -t LINES
- Print only the last LINES count lines of output from the data streams being retrieved. By default, the entire output and error file data is retrieved. This option can not be used along with the -f or -follow options.
-follow LINES, -f LINES
- Print the last LINES count lines of output from the data streams being retrieved and then wait until canceled, printing any subsequent job output that occurs. By default, the entire output and error file data is retrieved. This option can not be used along with the -t or -tail options.
The following variables affect the execution of globus-job-get-output.
- Path to proxy credential.
- Path to trusted certificate directory.
Copyright © 1999-2014 University of Chicago