gnome-session-inhibit (1) - Linux Man Pages
gnome-session-inhibit: inhibit gnome-session functionality
gnome-session-inhibit - inhibit gnome-session functionality
- gnome-session-inhibit [OPTION...] [COMMAND]
- print help and exit
- print version information and exit
- The application id to use when calling the gnome-session Inhibit() method. If this option is not specified, "unknown" is used.
- A human-readable reason to pass along when calling the gnome-session Inhibit() method. If this option is not specified, "not specified" is used.
- ARG specifies the things to inhibit, as a colon-separated list. The possible values are logout, switch-user, suspend, idle, automount. If this option is used more than once, the values are combined. If this option is not specified, "idle" is assumed.
- Do not launch COMMAND and wait forever instead