gpdasm (1) - Linux Man Pages
gpdasm: GNU PIC disassembler
NAMEgpdasm - GNU PIC disassembler
SYNOPSISgpdasm [options] file
WARNINGThe information in this man page is an extract from the full documentation of gputils and is limited to the meaning of the options. For complete and current documentation, refer to "gputils.ps" located in the gputils docs directory.
DESCRIPTIONgpdasm is an disassembler for Microchip (TM) PIC (TM) micro-controllers. gpdasm is part of gputils. Check the gputils(1) manpage for details on other GNU PIC utilities.
- -c, --mnemonics
- Decode special mnemonics.
- -h, --help
- Show the usage message and exit.
- -i, --hex-info
- Report extra information about input hex file. This information includes file size and hex format.
- -l, --list-chips
- List the supported processors.
- -m, --dump
- Display the contents of instruction memory.
- -p PROC, --processor PROC
- Select the processor.
- -s, --short
- Output the short format. This format can be reassembled by gpasm.
- -v, --version
- Show the version information and exit.
- -y, --extended
- Enable 18xx extended mode.
- Disassemble only opcodes generated by gpasm in case of instructions with several opcodes.
AUTHORCraig Franklin <craigfranklin [at] users.sourceforge.net>
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Craig Franklin
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.