grepjar (1) - Linux Man Pages
grepjar: search files in a jar file for a pattern
grepjar - search files in a jar file for a pattern
SYNOPSISgrepjar [-bcinsw] -e PATTERN | PATTERN files...
DESCRIPTIONThe "grepjar" program can be used to search files in a jar file for a pattern.
- Print byte offset of match.
- Print number of matches.
- Compare case-insensitively.
- Print line number of each match.
- Suppress error messages.
- Force PATTERN to match only whole words.
- -e PATTERN
- Use PATTERN as regular expression.
- Print help, then exit.
- Print version number, then exit.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2002, 2007, 2008 Matthias Klose
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7).