grl-inspect (1) - Linux Man Pages
grl-inspect: show information about Grilo sources and keys
grl-inspect - show information about Grilo sources and keys
SYNOPSISgrl-inspect [options] [source|key]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the grl-inspect command.
grl-inspect is a tool that prints out information on available Grilo sources and metadata keys. When executed with no SOURCE argument, grl-inspect will print the list of all plugins and sources. When executed with a SOURCE, grl-inspect will print information about that source.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of grl-inspect options.
- Show summary of Grilo options.
- Show summary of all options.
- Show information about metadata keys
- -d, --delay seconds
- Wait for some seconds before showing results. Useful when plugins may need some time for the source discovery process (example: UPnP). If not specified, by default it waits 1 second.
- -c, --config config-file
- Configuration file to use with the plugins.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Alberto Garcia <agarcia [at] igalia.com>.