gtk-builder-tool (1) - Linux Man Pages
gtk-builder-tool: GtkBuilder file utility
gtk-builder-tool - GtkBuilder file utility
- gtk-builder-tool [COMMAND] [OPTION...] FILE
The following commands are understood:
- Validates the .ui file and report errors to stderr.
- Simplifies the .ui file by removing properties that are set to their default values and write the resulting XML to stdout, or back to the input file.
- Lists all the named objects that are created in the .ui file.
- Preview the .ui file. This command accepts options to specify the ID of an object and a .css file to use.
The simplify command accepts the following options:
- Write the content back to the .ui file instead of stdout.
The preview command accepts the following options:
- The ID of the object to preview. If not specified, gtk-builder-tool will choose a suitable object on its own.
- Load style information from the given .css file.