gtkada-config (1) - Linux Manuals
gtkada-config: script to get information about the installed version of GTKADA
NAMEgtkada-config - script to get information about the installed version of GTKADA
SYNOPSISgtkada-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] [--static]
OPTIONSgtkada-config accepts the following options:
- Print the currently installed version of GTKADA on the standard output.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a GTKADA program.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a GTKADA program.
- Print the flags that are necessary to statically build a GTKADA program.
- If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that GTKADA was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options.
COPYRIGHT FOR THIS MAN PAGEThis man page has been written by Samuel Tardieu for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution, from informations given by the GtkAda authors Emmanuel Briot, Joel Brobecker and Arnaud Charlet.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.