guilt-patchbomb (1) - Linux Man Pages
guilt-patchbomb: Email a series of commits interactively
guilt-patchbomb - Email a series of commits interactively
SYNOPSISguilt-patchbomb [-n] [--in-reply-to <msgid>] [--git] [<hash> | <since>..[<until>] | ..<until>]
DESCRIPTIONSend a series of commits via email asking for To, CC and other information interactively.
- Doncqt send
- Set the In-reply-to header to the specified message id. This allows the patches to be sent as replies to an arbitrary message.
- Generate a patch which uses all the features offered by the git diff format (e.g., rename and copy detection).
- Only the specified revision.
- Revisions starting from <since> until <until>. The <since> revision it self is NOT included, while <until> is. If <until> is not specified, it is assumed to be HEAD.
- All revisions until the <until> revision (inclusive).
AUTHORWritten by Josef "Jeff" Sipek <m[blue]jeffpc [at] josefsipek.netm>
DOCUMENTATIONDocumentation by Brandon Philips <m[blue]brandon [at] ifup.orgm>
GUILTPart of the linkguilt:guilt suite (Generated for Guilt v0.33)
jeffpc [at] josefsipek.net
- mailto:jeffpc [at] josefsipek.net
brandon [at] ifup.org
- mailto:brandon [at] ifup.org