guilt-select (1) - Linux Manuals
guilt-select: Select guards to apply when pushing patches
guilt-select - Select guards to apply when pushing patches
SYNOPSISguilt-select [ -n | --none | -s | --series | [--pop|--reapply] <guards...> ]
DESCRIPTIONSelect guards to apply when pushing patches.
Guards are selected without the + or - prefix. Patches are applied in the following way:
- * An unguarded patch is always applied.
- * A patch with a positive guard is applied only if the guard is selected with guilt-select.
- * A patch with a negative guard is applied unless the guard is selected with guilt-select.
- Remove all selected guards
- Pop back to the first guarded patch
- Pop back to first guarded patch, select a new guard, and push
- List all guards listed in the series file
AUTHORWritten by Eric Lesh <m[blue]eclesh [at] ucla.edum>
DOCUMENTATIONDocumentation by Eric Lesh <m[blue]eclesh [at] ucla.edum>
GUILTPart of the linkguilt:guilt suite (Generated for Guilt v0.33)
eclesh [at] ucla.edu
- mailto:eclesh [at] ucla.edu