h5repart (1) - Linux Man Pages
h5repart: Repartitions a file or family of files.
NAMEh5repart - Repartitions a file or family of files.
SYNOPSISh5repart [-v] [-V] [-[b|m]N[g|m|k]] source_file dest_file
DESCRIPTIONh5repart splits a single file into a family of files, joins a family of files into a single file, or copies one family of files to another while changing the size of the family members. h5repart can also be used to copy a single file to a single file with holes.
Sizes associated with the -b and -m options may be suffixed with g for gigabytes, m for megabytes, or k for kilobytes.
- Produce verbose output.
- Print a version number and exit.
- The I/O block size, defaults to 1kB
- The destination member size or 1GB
- The name of the source file
- The name of the destination files