heimdal-krb5-config (1) - Linux Man Pages
heimdal-krb5-config: give information on how to link code against Heimdal libraries
krb5-config - give information on how to link code against Heimdal libraries
SYNOPSIS[--prefix [= dir ] ] [--exec-prefix [= dir ] ] [--libs ] [--cflags ] [libraries ]
DESCRIPTIONtells the application programmer what special flags to use to compile and link programs against the libraries installed by Heimdal.
- --prefix [= dir ]
- Print the prefix if no dir is specified, otherwise set prefix to dir
- --exec-prefix [= dir ]
- Print the exec-prefix if no dir is specified, otherwise set exec-prefix to dir
- Output the set of libraries that should be linked against.
- Output the set of flags to give to the C compiler when using the Heimdal libraries.
By default will output the set of flags and libraries to be used by a normal program using the krb5 API. The user can also supply a library to be used, the supported ones are:
- (the default)
- use the krb5 gssapi mechanism
- use the client-side kadmin libraries
- use the server-side kadmin libraries
HISTORYappeared in Heimdal 0.3d.