imgtoppm (1) - Linux Manuals
imgtoppm: convert an Img-whatnot file into a portable pixmap
Command to display
imgtoppm manual in Linux:
$ man 1 imgtoppm
imgtoppm - convert an Img-whatnot file into a portable pixmap
Reads an Img-whatnot file as input.
Produces a portable pixmap as output.
The Img-whatnot toolkit is available for FTP on venera.isi.edu,
along with numerous images in this format.
Based on a simple conversion program posted to comp.graphics by Ed Falk.
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer.
Pages related to imgtoppm
- img2dcm (1) - Convert standard image formats into DICOM format
- img2google (1) - Create Google Earth KML overlay tiles from bathymetry Mercator img grid
- img2grd (1) - Extract subset of img file in Mercator or Geographic format
- img2mercgrd (1) - Extract region of img, preserving Mercator, save as grd
- img2txt (1) - convert images to various text-based coloured files
- img_cat (1) - Output contents of an image file.
- img_stat (1) - Display details of an image file