imlib-config (1) - Linux Man Pages
imlib-config: Display Imlib and GDK-Imlib Library Configuration
NAMEimlib-config - Display Imlib and GDK-Imlib Library Configuration
SYNOPSISimlib-config OPTION [ OPTION ... ]
DESCRIPTIONimlib-config is a script that is used to display what compiler flags and libraries were used when Imlib and GDK-Imlib were built.
- Imlib/GDK-Imlib version information
- displays prefix of directory where Imlib and GDK-Imlib were installed.
- displays exec-prefix of directory where Imlib and GDK-Imlib were installed.
- C pre-processor and compiler flags for use with Imlib.
- C pre-processor and compiler flags for use with GDK-Imlib
- Imlib library linking information
- GDK-Imlib library linking information
AUTHOROssama Othman <ossama [at] debian.org>