infotocap (1) - Linux Man Pages
infotocap: convert a terminfo description into a termcap description
infotocap - convert a terminfo description into a termcap description
SYNOPSISinfotocap [-vn width] [-V] [-1] [-w width] file ...
DESCRIPTIONinfotocap looks in each given text file for terminfo descriptions. For each terminfo description found, an equivalent termcap description is written to standard output. Terminfo use capabilities are translated directly to termcap tc capabilities.
- print out tracing information on standard error as the program runs.
- print out the version of the program in use on standard error and exit.
- cause the fields to print out one to a line. Otherwise, the fields will be printed several to a line to a maximum width of 60 characters.
- change the output to width characters.
- Compiled terminal description database.
NOTESThis utility is actually a link to tic, running in -C mode. You can use other tic options such as -f and -x.
PORTABILITYNone of X/Open Curses, Issue 7 (2009), SVr4 or NetBSD document this application.
SEE ALSOncurses(3NCURSES), tic(1), infocmp(1), terminfo(5)
AUTHOREric S. Raymond <esr [at] snark.thyrsus.com> and
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey [at] invisible-island.net>
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.