ipa-managed-entries (1) - Linux Man Pages
ipa-managed-entries: Enables or disables the schema Managed Entry plugins
NAMEipa-managed-entries - Enables or disables the schema Managed Entry plugins
SYNOPSISipa-managed-entries [options] <enable|disable|status>
DESCRIPTIONRun the command with the enable option to enable the Managed Entry plugin.
Run the command with the disable option to disable the Managed Entry plugin.
Run the command with the status to determine the current status of the Managed Entry plugin.
In all cases the user will be prompted to provide the Directory Manager's password unless option -p is used.
Directory Server will need to be restarted after the Managed Entry plugin has been enabled.
- -h, --help
- Show a help message and exit
- -d, --debug
- Enable debug logging when more verbose output is needed
- -e, --entry
- DN for the Managed Entry Definition
- -l, --list
- List available Managed Entries
- -p DM_PASSWORD, --password=DM_PASSWORD
- The Directory Manager password to use for authentication
EXIT STATUS0 if the command was successful
1 if an error occurred
2 if the plugin is already in the required status (enabled or disabled)