jpilot (1) - Linux Man Pages
jpilot: A palm pilot desktop for Linux/Unix
NAMEjpilot - A palm pilot desktop for Linux/Unix
SYNOPSISjpilot [-v] [-h] [-d] [-a] [-A] [-i] [-s]
DESCRIPTIONJ-Pilot is a desktop organizer application for the palm pilot and other Palm OS devices. It is similar in functionality to the one that 3Com/Palm distributes.
- displays version and exits.
- displays help and exits.
- displays debug info to stdout.
- ignores missed alarms since the last time program was run.
- ignores all alarms, past and future.
- makes jpilot iconify itself upon launch.
initiates a sync on the running
If you have more than one jpilot running at the same time the sync may not work as expected since nothing is done to support a multi-instance configuration.
ENVIRONMENTThe PILOTPORT and PILOTRATE environment variables are used to specify which port to sync on and at what speed.
AUTHORJudd Montgomery <judd [at] jpilot.org>