jstest (1) - Linux Manuals
jstest: joystick test program
NAMEjstest - joystick test program
SYNOPSISjstest [--normal] [--old] [--event] [--nonblock] [--select] <device-name>
DESCRIPTIONjstest can be used to test all the features of the Linux joystick API, including non-blocking and select(2) access, as well as version 0.x compatibility mode.
- One-line mode showing immediate status.
- Same as --normal, using 0.x interface.
- Prints events as they come in.
- Same as --event, in nonblocking mode.
- Same as --event, using select(2) call.
AUTHORjstest was written by Vojtech Pavlik.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <steve [at] sk2.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).