libinput (1) - Linux Manuals
libinput: tool to interface with libinput
libinput - tool to interface with libinput
SYNOPSISlibinput [--help|--version] <command> [<args>]
libinput is a library to handle input devices and provides device detection and input device event processing for most Wayland compositors and the X.Org xf86-input-libinput driver.
The libinput tools are a set of tools to debug, interface with and analyze data for libinput. These tools create libinput contexts separate from that of the compositor/X server and cannot change settings in a running session. See section COMMANDS for a list of available commands.
libinput's API documentation and details on features and various high-level concepts are available online at https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/latest/
The man page for the X.Org xf86-input-libinput driver is libinput(4).
- Print help and exit
- Print the version and exit
- Print all events as seen by libinput
- Show a GUI to visualize libinput's events
- A commandline tool to debug tablet axis values
- List all devices recognized by libinput
- Measure various properties of devices
- Record the events from a device
- Replay the events from a device
LIBINPUTPart of the libinput(1) suite
libinput's online documentation https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/latest/