lxc-ps (1) - Linux Man Pages
lxc-ps: list the processes belonging to a specific container.
NAMElxc-ps - list the processes belonging to a specific container.
lxc-ps [--name name] [--lxc] [ps option] .SH "DESCRIPTION"
lxc-ps is a wrapper tp ps command to report the name of lxc container associated to reported processes.
The cgroup fs must be mounted before container creation, to be able to have lxc-ps to find the container associated to processes.
- --name NAME
- specify the container NAME to limit the output to the processes belonging to this container name.
- limit the output to the processes belonging to all lxc containers.
- [ps options]
- The option passed to lxc-ps are the same as the ps command.
- lxc-ps --name foo --forest
- list all the processes belonging to container 'foo' and show dependencies.
Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano [at] free.fr>