metacity-message (1) - Linux Man Pages
metacity-message: a command to send a message to Metacity
METACITY-MESSAGE - a command to send a message to Metacity
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the metacity-message. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
metacity-message send a specified message to metacity(1).
- Restart metacity(1) which is running.
- Reload a theme which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Disable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Disable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Turn debug messages on or off
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Akira TAGOH <tagoh [at] debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.