mlmmj-bounce (1) - Linux Manuals
mlmmj-bounce: bounce handling utility for mlmmj
NAMEmlmmj-bounce - bounce handling utility for mlmmj
SYNOPSISmlmmj-bounce -L /path/to/list [-a john=doe.org | -d] [-n num | -p]
- -a: Address string that bounces
- -d: Parse the mail to extract the address via the DSN (RFC1891)
- -h: This help
- -L: Full path to list directory
- -n: Message number in the archive that bounced
- -p: Send out a probe
- -V: Print version
109:1094409801 # Sun Sep 5 20:43:21 2004
The above shows that message number 109 bounced 1094409801 seconds after epoch which is in human date stamps is Sunday September 5th 20:43:21 2004.
The last bounce mail received to the address is saved in <listdir>/bounce/<addrstring>.lastmsg.
When the -p option is used it sends out a probe email including info that it's a bounce probe and a list of the bounced message numbers. The existance of a <listdir>/bounce/<addrstring>.probe file indicates that a probe have been sent out.
AUTHORSThis manual page was written by the following persons:
- Søren Boll Overgaard <boll [at] debian.org> (based on html2man output)
- Mads Martin Jørgensen <mmj [at] mmj.dk>