mm-common-prepare (1) - Linux Man Pages
mm-common-prepare: Prepare a C++ binding module to use mm-common
NAMEmm-common-prepare - Prepare a C++ binding module to use mm-common
SYNOPSISmm-common-prepare [OPTION]... [SOURCE-DIR]
DESCRIPTIONRun mm-common-prepare to install the mm-common build support files into the source tree of a C++ binding module. The exact location where these files will be installed can be influenced through special macros in the configure.ac file.
- The Automake include files are placed into the AUX-DIR subdirectory of the top-level source directory. If AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR is not specified, the files are placed at the top-level of the module's source tree.
- If the MM_CONFIG_DOCTOOL_DIR macro is called with an explicit DOCTOOL-DIR argument, the common utilities required for generating and installing the reference documentation of a C++ binding module will be installed into the named subdirectory. If MM_CONFIG_DOCTOOL_DIR is not used or does not specify a DOCTOOL-DIR argument, mm-common-prepare will not install the documentation utility files into the module's source tree. Instead, it is assumed that the module depends on glibmm and can use the installed documentation utilities that come with it.
- -c, --copy
- copy files instead of creating symbolic links to them
- -f, --force
- forcefully replace existing files or symbolic links
- display a help message and exit
- show version information and exit
EXIT STATUSThe exit status is 0 if OK, or 1 if an error occurred.
FILESThe build support files currently installed by mm-common-prepare are listed below.
- Automake include files installed into AUX-DIR:
- Documentation utilities installed into DOCTOOL-DIR:
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.